Excellence in Hospitality
Streamline your hotel operations by harnessing intelligent technology
Reap the benefits of streamlined operations
Whether you are an owner, operator or portfolio manager, it is in your interest to streamline operations, reduce costs and ultimately optimise returns.
With DocMX, unleash the full potential of your teams to focus on what they do best:
Hilton Sydney automates Income Audits to free management time
We understand how hospitality works: this is our forte
We have been innovating hospitality for over 10 years, working with over 50 tier one global hotels and resorts to standardise and streamline their processes. Working with highly skilled hospitality people has allowed us to accumulate a wealth of knowledge and expertise in the hospitality industry.
We know your pains
We have developed DocMX to solve specific operational challenges for hospitality: multiple sources of information, staff on the ground and in the office, geographically spread locations, department silos, paper-based processes.
The list is long, the solution is simple…
Our solution has been tailored to fit the unique needs of the hospitality industry: a flexible and lightweight system, easy to deploy across one or many properties, working seamlessly with all hospitality PMS, POS, Events and other 3rd party systems.
During the implementation, we found the input of the DocMX team invaluable: they listened to us when needed, but also went their own way and gave advice and thoughts on efficiency improvements.
Auditor, Hilton EU
Here's how we can help
Our solution centralises documents and information from different sources in a single structured hospitality system, automates repetitive tasks and allows your teams to seamlessly collaborate across departments.
Finance & Accounting
Centralise information into a single location to optimise invoice review & approvals, auditing and other financial processes.
- Income Audit
- Accounts Payable automation
- Wholesale Accounts Receivable
- Event Reconciliation
- Audit, Compliance, Policy alignment
Automate, streamline and secure paperwork-heavy HR processes:
- Centralised and structured employee document retention
- Personnel action forms with audited sign off
- Payroll audited report distribution
- Local storage in line with “local soil” HR legislation
- Auto actions on expiry of Visas, Training, Certs, OH&S…
Shared Services Centres
Cluster processes like finance or HR into a structure shared across several properties, and reap the benefits of cloud-enabled collaboration:
- Group-wide standards in line with group policy
- Shared knowledge base across dispersed locations
- Shared efficiencies across groups of properties
- Shared skills and increased service quality
- Security of information aligned to centralised management
Our system is being used to optimise operations across different departments:
- Front-desk and back-office communication
- Sales & Events
- Lost & Found
- Incident management